Thursday, March 10, 2005

Boo Hoo

Okay. Dumb question. Are babies supposed to cry this much? If she's not eating or sleeping, she's crying. Isn't there supposed to be some pleasant awake time? Time when she's not pissed off about something? Jason thinks it's because I ate garlic bread.

I'm getting much better at letting her cry, though. It doesn't distress me as much. It's probably because my MIL told me about a hundred times, "Babies cry, Ellen." Thankfully, she's still pretty darn cute, even when she's crying, so that has saved her little butt from being thrown to the wolves on several occasions.

On a positive note, she let me sleep for four whole hours straight last night. I haven't had that much sleep in a row since...well, the night before she was born.

Not much else going on. Feeding, burping, rocking. Oh! My microwave died. Kaput. That was the most exciting thing in my world this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home