Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I think I might need to go off of my Wellbutrin. I am having some serious rage problems, which a known side effect of it. I almost bit a girl's head off here at work because she had me recreate some UPCs. This is just not me. I am not an angry person. I can usually deal with alot of crap, but in the past couple of weeks, I have been absolutely on the edge. The edge of screaming or crying or kicking in a window. Over really stupid stuff too. The thermostat. UPC stickers. The dishwasher.

I am thinking that I should just take an anti-depressant vacation and see what happens. I am a huge proponent of anti-depressants, but I haven't been drug-free for years. I've been on anti-depressants, the pill, Clomid, progesterone. I think my body might be a little wacked out. I think I need a break. Honestly, if I stay on Wellbutrin much longer, I am going to start drinking heavily. In the afternoons. At my desk at work. In front of my boss.

I know that my husband, reading this, is now saying, "Lord help us all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home