Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Classic Albums

In the spirit of my last post (avoiding work), I offer up my list of Classic Albums. Note: These are MY classics, and probably not “classics” in the true sense of the word. I can listen to these albums over and over and over again and I never get sick of them. Double Note: This list probably shows my Gen X age, but I don’t care.

Gordon- Barenaked Ladies
Amplified Heart- Everything But The Girl
Exile in Guyville- Liz Phair
The Blue Album- Weezer
Baby, Now That I’ve Found You- Alison Krauss
No Secrets- Carly Simon
Sports- Huey Lewis and the News
The Bends- Radiohead
Why Do Birds Sing?- Violent Femmes
The Great Escape- Blur
1984- Van Halen
Laid- James
Benny and Joon soundtrack
No Need To Argue- The Cranberries
Violator- Depeche Mode
So Much For the Afterglow- Everclear
Dookie- Green Day
No Strings Attached- N’Sync
Little Earthquakes- Tori Amos
Center of My Universe- Michelle Tumes
What’s the Story, Morning Glory?- Oasis
Sink or Swim- Waterdeep
Groundhog’s Day soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home