Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Grouchy Evening

Just sitting here in bed, slightly depressed, watching "Seinfeld," eating my Cherry Garcia ice cream...fending off all the animals attempting to eat my Cherry Garcia ice cream.

A friend of mine, who suffers from endo as well, has had all the HSGs, endo biopsies and laparoscopies done in the past two months. She is a very research oriented person, and a useful source of fertility information. She wrote me today with some statistics that are scaring the crap out of me. Every month, the normal woman has a 25% chance of getting pregnant, doing all the neccesary steps. An endo woman, apparently, has a 2% chance. 2 freaking percent.

So I am sitting here mulling and grouching about that. 2 freaking percent.

I went back to see Dr. B today. I have a slightly rarer form of the mitral valve prolapse. I've got some sort of weird click, too. He wants me to take beta blockers and aspirin everyday. So that's a bit of a relief to get that diagnosed.

...2 freaking percent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home