Monday, January 24, 2005

Boob Talk

A confession to make... I am not a fan of the pregnancy boobs. I thought I was a fan at first, probably because they were such a novelty. Two weeks after the double lines appeared, I marched myself into Wal-Mart and bought some "C" bras. Wow! Me! In a "C"! Whoo hoo! But now those same bras are way too tight, I've got the ugly blue veins going on and the boobs just keep getting in the way. I keep spilling beverages on them. And the top of my tummy touches the bottom of my boobs. I've decided that I don't like that.

I know, I know...just get thee back to Wal-Mart (I'm not going Vickie's Secret on bras that I will only wear for nine months) and get some good supportive "D"s. No. No no no. I already bought the ugly "D" nursing bras, I am NOT spending any more extra money on my poofy boobs.

I miss my wee "B"s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home