Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I think I have a home for Lazarus, my foster cat! After a few failed attempts at adopting him out, I was resigned to having him live with us permanently (which is fine with me, since I love him, but Jason was still trying to put his foot down.) But I am taking him to a guy on Friday that sounds like the perfect match. He'll have to be declawed, which I am generally opposed to, but if it means he'll have a great home and long life, then fine. Declaw away.

The day has just flown by today. That is one good thing about being a working non-mother woman-- when you are really busy at work, you can look up and suddenly, it's time to go home and relax. Nothing else to do except fold some laundry and scoop the cat litter. It's a nice feeling. I don't even have to worry about dinner tonight because Jason is working late. Except that I just realized that my mother is lurking around the area for the next few days so I'd probably better find her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home