Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Jason and I are convinced that the writers of "Scrubs" are geniuses. Last night, I was laughing so hard through the whole show, then bam, the last two minutes of the show, we find out that one of the characters was dead the whole time. I actually started crying. Usually, I can spot that stuff coming up. But this one totally blindsided me!

Feeling better. I went home from work early yesterday and fell apart. The rash was everywhere, the nausea was back and my head was spinning. My poor husband. I kept calling him pathetically wanting sympathy. I called the nurse and we agreed to give the Wellbutrin a few more days, since it seems to be working for what it's for (depression), and the side effects might just be temporary. I took a Benadryl and a long shower and it made a big difference. What was a bad day turned out to be a pretty good evening after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home