Thursday, February 12, 2004

Another chemical pregnancy. Sigh. After two faint positives last weekend, a week of nausea and a metallic taste in my mouth, nothing. Negative for three straight days. What is wrong with me?! I feel so discouraged and disappointed right now. Jason says that there's a reason, and I know there is, but right now...I just feel so conflicted. I try to not get my hopes up, but it's hard. Especially when you test positive for two days. I wish God would just send me a telegraph telling me why He doesn't want us to be parents right now. Then I could go, "Oh... well, I see. That makes sense. La dee da."

Plus, two different people told me they were pregnant yesterday....one of them with twins! How's that for adding insult to injury?

It's officially been a year now since we've been trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home