Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Jason and I finished the movie, "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" last night. Weird weird movie. At the end of the movie, Jason looked at me and I looked at him and we said, "I'm confused." The thing that kept us going was Johnny Depp. He is so odd in this movie! But likeable. He's so odd, you have to see what he's going to do next. There was also the cutest chihuahua in the world in the movie. I was very concerned about what was going to happen to el chihuahua. (He's fine.)

I figured out how to use the sewing genie last night! I sewed four pillows! And a little tiny one for practice. Jason and I were about to start beating on the machine, but it just turned out that the thread was going through the needle the wrong way. Who would think that one tiny tiny little thing would cause such a ruckus?

It snowed last night. Not enough to really matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home