Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Jason and I are going to ComicCon this summer in San Diego! I am so excited. I told him it's like my Mecca. It's beckoning me home. Ha ha. Just kidding. But I am excited! I might be the only girl there. My whole life, I don't think I've met another girl who liked comics, cartoons and sci-fi type things like I do. No, that's not true. I've met a couple. But they were usually really weird. They spoke Elvish and didn't bathe properly.

I consider myself a normal person who has an attraction to the geek side of life. I don't feel that I am a geek myself. My sister Karen has it, to a degree. She can identify any Star Trek:The Next Generation within the first ten seconds of the show, and what year it was by the style of the uniform. I know...scary. But I can do the same for The Simpsons, so I shouldn't talk.

I might take a portfolio of my artwork. I might. It is a very frightening idea to me. Kyle says that I should do it, since he is going to do it...but he is also a very gifted comic book illustrator. Whereas, I just make weird little cartoons for my own amusement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home