Thursday, March 24, 2005

Mastitis and More

I got the mastitis real bad-like. Bah. My boobs just suck.

On a positive note, Anna has been great today. She went three whole hours between feedings, and SLEPT, so maybe mastitis milk agrees with her.

I have now watched "When Disco Ruled The World" twice on VH1. Boy, that Studio 54 was a den of sin. Whoa nelly.

Another thing to add to the list of things I never thought I'd be doing, before becoming a mom, is goggling "Green Stool."

Still watching this Terri Schiavo mess on T.V. Not sure how I feel about it.

Mother Vindication Moment: Coming home from Wal-Mart last night, having a screaming baby thrust into my arms and being told, "I give up." Then getting her to stop crying (with one of my many tricks) in ten minutes. Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home