Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Our company network servers have crashed yet again. It's a five times daily occurance now. I wish the IS department get their collective heads out of their collective butts.

I'm doing okay about the whole "not pregnant" thing. I went and got my hair done last night and I feel young and vibrant today. The thing that adds insult to injury with the discovery every month that you're not pregnant is the fact that you still have to deal with your gross period for a week. I'm not pregnant AND I'm riding the cotton pony for a week. It's just not fair. But as my father says, "Life is not fair. Get used to it."

I'm thinking that I should Plan A Trip. I don't know where. I don't know when. I'm thinking maybe London in the fall. Or Scotland. Or Ireland. Or Disneyland. Maybe back to Florence. I'm probably just talking about of my butt. I probably won't go anywhere. But I'm taking suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home