Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Do you ever go through times when you feel like you just need to get away from everything in order to make changes in your attitude? I guess this is just my "bitch" week, but I am having trouble with my attitude this week. Especially at work, but I feel like I'm always here, and I can't get away.

I just feel really overwhelmed, like everyone needs a piece of me, and I'm about to explode. I just got another project dumped in my lap, by The Grand Manipulator. Usually, I just sigh and get the project and do it, rolling my eyes. This time, though, I feel like I'm going to cry angry tears. Sometimes I just want to slap this person. And that's a very rare feeling for me-- usually I get along with even the jerkiest of jerks.

The thing about burnout is that you feel that as bad as it is, nowhere else is any better, so why bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home