Thursday, September 18, 2003

Damn dog chewed a hole in my carpet. Found it this morning. My first thought was, "Jason is going to kill me, then all of the animals!" I wasn't worried for my own life as much as for my poor dog, as I am so frustrated with him that I don't think I would do much in the way of protecting him.

Well, I told Jason about it and he's okay with it, although Squirrel has lost all of his priveleges that he has been slowly gathering, like getting to stay out of his crate while we are gone. I heard a theory about animals belonging outside yesterday, and am starting to wonder if that is a good theory after all. But what if your animal could very well be swooped away by a hawk or owl?

Other than that, I've been in a really good mood the past few days. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home