Saturday, November 01, 2003

The party was fun! I even won Most Original Costume. You can tell we are getting older. It was a pretty sedate party-- not a ton of people, no drunks, lots of talking, everyone left by 11:00. But everyone also seemed to really LIKE that.

Sad news....Bernard died at the vet's office. I went in today to get him and the vet told me that he had died yesterday. I was sad, but think it's probably for the best. He was so little and weak. He probably would have had a lifetime of health problems.

I went to a Body Shop Home Party this morning. It's like a Tupperware Party, only it's Body Shop products. We worked on our feet and hands. They feel so soft now! I can't believe it. That's how they suck you in. I can actually see a difference now. Shoot. So I bought some Peppermint Foot Lotion and a foot loofah thingy, even though I vowed I wasn't buying anything. It also says alot since I hate lotion, in general. Slimey. Ew.

Anyway, I smell like a walking perfume factory now. They have this stuff called Body Butter. The consultant kept slathering us with every flavor and scent you could imagine. By the end, I was like, "My skin cannot soak up one more iota of product. Sorry." Squirrel followed me around and licked me when I got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home