Sunday, December 14, 2003

Well, I think that I am having a "chemical pregnancy." Basically, it's a really early miscarriage. Last week, I got two really faint lines on some tests. But since Friday, nothing. I also had some tell-tale symptoms for a couple of days-- sore boobs, come and go nausea, night sweats, toothpaste tasted like metal. Now, nothing, except that I think I am getting the flu, to add insult to injury.

I never thought I'd get so emotional about this "trying to conceive" stuff. But I am so depressed and sad right now. It's awful to get so hopeful about something, and then just have it disappear. I was so excited, for a few days there, to tell our family at Christmas. Now, I just don't feel like seeing anybody. I'm so tired of people telling me, "Oh, it'll happen." They mean well, but it doesn't make me feel better.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home