Thursday, March 18, 2004

My boss took myself and two of my co-workers out yesterday, to show his appreciation for our hard work. I felt a little guilty because I don't work hard at all. But I didn't tell him that.

We had a lot of fun. We went to eat really good barbeque, hung out at Barnes and Nobles and saw "50 First Dates." I know that Stacey hated this movie, but....I really liked it. But as I was informed by Rebekah yesterday, sometimes my movie tastes are to be trusted and sometimes not. I didn't like the gross-out Adam Sandler humor (walrus barf, wet dream discussions, Rob Schneider's nasty character) but I really liked the storyline. I liked that it showed that when you love someone, you are willing to work at it every single day. And I loved the chemistry between Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore in "The Wedding Singer." I thought that it really showed in this movie also. He's got this angry soul and she's a flower child. It's a good mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home